Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Hits form the Sack

I'm in a win and your in match this week (starting tonight with the Steelers and Bengals). After contemplating starting Kyle Orton I have decided to go with Big Ben. Seriously, could I really put my Fantasy Football destiny in the hands of Kyle Freakin' Orton?

CBC had Masters of Curling on last week-end. I gotta say, watching curling is so relaxing but I just can't watch Glen Howard anymore. Same goes for Gushue, and Kevin Koe. I find myself thinking, "bring back Ferby"! I thought it would never come to that.

Does Kevin Lowe have the last laugh? Burke ditches the Ducks and leaves them in a mess. Vancouver is still a mess with the Sedins at the helm. How good really is Burke? I guess the Maple Leafs will find out soon.

I'm lazy with no links and I will continue to be here but go to you tube and check out Milan Lucic destroy Mike Komisarek. For fun after that, punch in college football referee. There are lots of funny sports bloopers involving college football refs.

Finally, I'm pretty sure Adrian Peterson will run for 200 yards this week-end. The Jags are prime for it. Basically out of the playoff picture. The big guys will find it tough to tackle a mean AP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right...three *are* a lot of hilarious referee videos.