
My parents treated my family and I to a Moose game a few weeks back. It was a great time. I have always been skeptical of AHL hockey. I truly believe that Winnipeg should have a WHL team and that following junior hockey players is more interesting than most of the talent in the AHL. In fact, I have only walked out of one hockey game (at any level) and it was a Moose game about 8 years ago at the Winnipeg Arena. This time around the game was very good. Fast, hard hitting, good plays, etc. I knew I would have a good time with my family regardless of the product on the ice but in the end it was win win. Good time in the seats and great hockey to watch.
1 comment:
you folks are brave! i guess there was enough excitement there for the boys as well. maybe we'll try it, too. oh, and i liked the ring art on the previous post as well. very cool. good luck with blogging 101... hope some of the old folks get back at it.
tammy
Post a Comment