Just like Marc Crawford not putting Wayne Gretzky's name on the shoot-out list in the '98 Olympics in Nagano, I had a brain cramp this morning when doing my marathon week-end review.
How could I forget the wedding social I attended at the Earl Grey Community Centre? It featured one of my all time personal highlight moments. The second to last song came on and it was the final slow song and it was SKID ROW - I Remember You. Awesome!! I danced with my pregnant wife and her prego belly to one of the best power ballads of all time to wind down the social. It likely won't happen ever again because - a. my wife and I don't plan on having another kid after this one and even if we do there's - b. I don't know any other Skid Row fan like HP that would put it as the closing slow song for a social.
The social also featured the best bride and groom to be "first" dance. A rock out fast number to -totally forget the name of the song/band - instead of the classic cheeseball slow song.
So you can include all of that into the week-end review.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment