Maybe I won't be forcing the ball glove on Nolan just yet.
We had an exchange about what type of hat he was wearing. It was a Winnipeg Goldeyes hat but he said he was wearing a "Canada" hat. We had an argument about it before his mom dropped him off for daycare. It was intended it to be a teasing/playful argument but he snapped because he's two and then I got upset because I act like I'm two sometimes. So I tried to tell him there was fish on his hat and that meant Goldeyes not Team Canada. His mom ended the ordeal and took him off for daycare. Well, another dad commented on his hat this morning. Here's how it went down:
Ava’s Dad: Nice baseball hat Nolan.
Nolan: Is not baseball… Fishy!
Ava’s Dad: Oh ya… it is a fishy on there.
Nolan: Ya… Fishies. Not Canada, not baseball. (Shaking head)
I guess the two year old wins this round.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment