Parker received 9 votes or 45% of boy votes.
Chloe and Waverly tied with 5 votes each 0r 27% of girl votes.
I cut the poll short since I discovered someone had an agenda to get Parker the most votes possible. The poll was starting to smell like a Florida election tally.
I suspect that we will have more names to consider as we approach summer. We can do it all over again with some new ones.
The new poll looks ahead to May. May is usually one of the busiest months of the year for me. Mother's Day, brother's birthday, a few close friends turn 30, a big time wedding social this year for Perkin and Baker (May 2nd, buy tickets from me), Wine festival, Goldeyes, May long and on and on.....
Looking forward to it.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry i helped to sabotage your poll. i'll be good next time! :(
Post a Comment