Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conference Quearter Finals - part 1

Pittsburgh all over the Senators...as predicted. Pittsburgh would really benefit from a quick series and give Crosby a few days rest before round 2. Ankle sprains are nagging and the slightest tweak is painful. Trust me.

Rangers look good...as predicted.

Now the not so good....

I underestimated Jarome Iginla. His talent and desire make up for the lack of talent I labeled the rest of the Flames. I also forgot what Kipper can do between the pipes. Still, I think the Sharks have a little more bite (hey oh!) so I'm not too worried about the San Jose prediction.

I am worried about predicting the Wild over the Avs. I underestimated Joe Sakic and overestimated Minnesota's depth. Theodore played really well too and the Wild are giving Forsberg way too much room to make plays.

2 comments:

kdot said...

Never underestimate Joe... it's those rugged good looks. The other players are distracted by how sexy he is.

From the Sackside said...

That's disgusting.