Trips to the E.R. continued to be the theme for the residents on Sackville.
I had a fantastic day on Thursday. It was the start of a 4 day week-end. Rushing out the door to go to the movies with my wife and son I missed a step on the back stairs and rolled my ankle.
Terrible, terrible pain. I screamed and moaned and felt like passing out.
There's no way of describing it as a sport related injury. It was just plain bad luck.
I didn't go to the E.R. immediately. After an evening and night of icing and elevation things just weren't any better.
After 6 hours of clinic and E.R. waiting I was told it was just a sprain. 2 Doctors had a look and x-rays were taken.
It was a long day. I should be better in 10 days but not soon enough to play in my curling club playoffs. I have missed a lot of curling this year due to work so it's a major drag I have to miss playoffs because of a stair mishap.
But I'm shaking it off and moving onto the next moment and will enjoy the rest of the week-end.
Hope you have a good week-end too.
Happy Easter
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment