Congratulations to the Brandon Comets for winning the Special Olympics baseball tournament here in Winnipeg over the week-end. The Comets are a well oiled machine that totally controlled their opponents with little problem. It's a clear indication of their talent but also of the coaching that my brother brings to the team. I guess I'm bragging a bit but it's a fact. W or "Poncho" as his athletes call him is a great coach!
A bunch of excuses can be listed for a lack of blogging but I won't dwell on it. Most of my Internet time goes to a photoblog for work or a private photoblog for the boys of Sackville. I'm also caught up in Fantasy Football agian.
Team Couch Auction Draft took place last week and I ended up with the following roster:
QB - Ben Rothlesburgerburger (incorrect spelling on purpose - inside joke)
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Frank Gore
WR - Chad Johnson
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Jabar Gaffney
TE - Alge Crumpler
K - Rob Bironas
DEF - Jacksonville
BENCH
RB - Jonathon Stewart
RB - Matt Forte
WR - James Jones
WR - Steve Smith (GIANTS)
WR - Robert Meachem
RB - Felix Jones
QB - MAtt Schuab
I already dropped Steve SMith for RB Kevin Jones. I have a great 1-2 punch at RB provided they both can stay healthy. I have a good chance of turning out a RB gem off the bench provided my starters produce early and don't force me to trade or release a RB.
Wednesday is a marathon draft in another league. I hope to fair a bit better in that one.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joe Montana is on the DList? ;)
Post a Comment