Okay. So I've been busy!
New addition to Sackville Street - Drayson Charles Day - Born July 29th.
Exciting times and I couldn't be happier with my two boys this week. Drayson is developing on schedule and that has allowed us to be home earlier than planned and little stress or worry. Nolan has had a good week despite not having two days in a row that were similar...and that's huge for a toddler.
Now..prior to my new born I was doing fantasy football mock drafts, reading preview guides (was doing it while giving my wife a foot rub while in labor...not sure if that makes me a total jack ass or that I have a loving wife). I've been following the Blue Bombers despite their pitiful record. I've been reading about Brett Favre and Manny Ramirez - probably the two most annoying sports stars today. With regards to blogging I want to try to get back on the saddle now...or at least near the horse. Since I I just finished watching the Bomber game (while watching both boys - hey oh!) I want to do this CFL style...
1st Down - Favre - Yuck! If the Packers don't want him they should let him go. It's plain and simple. What the hell is going on?
2nd Down - Manny out Jason Bay in. Sounds like a good deal for the Red Sox. Bay is an all-star, young, committed, etc.
3rd Down (Punt) - Bombers have no hope if they can't improve their line play. The offensive line looks like a bunch of 30 year old beer drinking slugs. The defensive line lacks pop. Tom Canada should be in his prime and punishing teams yet there is nothing coming off the line. I don't care who plays at QB or how many times Roberts plays, if the lines don't improve this is going to get really ugly.
NO YARDS - Team Couch has fallen to two games below .500 with two games to play in the regular season. The goal for .500 is within reach but the team needs to bare down and finish games better.
3 MINUTE RULE - seriously?? I love NFL football and fantasy football!!! I can't wait and I'm not sure how much longer I can watch mediocre football with no fantasy football connection.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment