Kerry Burtnyk announced his curling line-up for next year. Despite some Internet rumors of Don Bartlett playing lead, Burtnyk will stick with his front end meaning the only change will be at third where former Martin Vice-Skip Don Walchuk replaces Dan Kammerlock.
Burtnyk also plans on defending his Manitoba title but may have to find a Manitoba third to do it.
Check out the initial report here.
I'm okay with the Burtnyk announcement. I got caught up in the rumor about Bartlett and I should know better. I'm happy to see Burtnyk add Walchuk for the Olympic run but also satisfied he hasn't dropped out of the Manitoba curling picture as some Internet rumors were implying with the Bartlett rumor.
Okay, no more rumors here. If you want that check out curlingzone.
Carruthers needs to fill out his team with a second but other than that the big boys are all lined up for next season.
Gentleman, the off season is yours.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment